Wednesday, February 22, 2017

More Model Cars + Making Of Spectre Coffee Book

Since my last post I've received three more model cars in the mail.  The cars were released for the James Bond Car Collection part-works series several years ago.  I think they look great, especially with the dioramas.  This completes my purchase of all six model cars that were released in this series for "On Her Majesty's Secret Service".

I also made a visit to the City last Sunday to pick up a copy of the hardback coffee book "Blood, Sweat and Bond" featuring behind the scenes photos from the most recent James Bond film "Spectre".  The book was published by DK in 2015 and curated by Rankin.  For some reason this Bond book is quite difficult to find on shelves here in Oz, so Robinson's Bookshop at the Emporium store in the City had to create a special order.

And finally an interesting photo taken from the third level of the Emporium looking outside:

No comments: